As part of the project №BG16RFOP002-2.009-0005-C01 , "SUSTAINABLE FUTURE FOR THE BULGARIAN STEEL STRUCTURES ASSOCIATION” funded by the European Regional Development Fund under the Operational Program Innovation and Competitiveness” BAMK took a part with own stand on the Elmia exhibition in Sweden.
1. Presence at the stand of BAMK by the representative of the association and representatives of the member companies of the association; 4 days * 9 hours
2. Screening of a presentation of BAMK at the stand A08: 31 rented by the association
3. Distribution of advertising materials: catalogs, brochures, and business cards to interested parties and at the designated places for exchange of advertising materials
4. Detailed explanation of the services and opportunities of BAMK to the persons / companies who have shown interest in the activities
5. Active distribution of advertising materials and acquaintance with other exhibitors
1. 41 visits to the stand of BAMK by interested persons / companies (potential clients);
2. Conducted pre-arranged meetings by interested parties, representatives of companies.
3. Distributed over 150 pcs. promotional materials.
4. Exchange of experience and improvement of the relations between the representatives of BAMK members